Friday 4 May 2012

a friend in need is a friend indeed

hallluuuuu,, what a cliche title right??hehe.
now it sounds more academic,,proverb man...
someone who helps you when you are in need is a true friend

i am very thankful coz i got true friends here,, :) 
i'm not feeling well right now,,got flu,,cough,,throat problem,,
and upmost fever,,  (-_-") 

but i believe i'll get well in a blink of an eye :)
coz i have them beside me :)

amal <3 my beloved partner,,accompany me here n there :)

syiwa <3 true friend wif lots of useful advices n words of wisdom :)

yana <3 the most cheeerful friend who brighten my day :)

sometimes it's hard to say thank you all the time (-_-")
so here i am to say thanks for every second u have for me :)

i hope our friendship remains forever guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment